Saturday, December 10, 2016

Guitar



A lot of this blog is going to just be stuff where I was messing around, because I am learning.  I could have taken classes for art and photography, but between my lack of money and time, and the fact that I don't want to learn to do things the way everyone else does but would rather figure out how to do them in my own way, I decided to take my normal approach and just jump in and start doing it.  Now of course this means that most of the things I try are spectacular failures, but learning is more fun this way anyway.  And sometimes sharing your failed attempts can be as much fun as sharing a masterpiece.  With this I was just playing around with colors and backgrounds and I actually found that I liked the texture of the background when I was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment